Is your IT infrastructure allowing your business to grow as you would like it to or are you constrained by outdated equipment? Are you confident that your business critical data is securely stored and that a robust back up and disaster recovery process is in place? Are you making the most efficient use of the servers that you have in the business?
At Italik, we design and implement high availability IT infrastructure including:
Virtualisation frees up your servers, reduces storage needed for your IT equipment and streamlines your business’s operations.
Italik can create a ‘virtual environment’ for your servers, whereby your various programs and applications are all stacked into fewer servers.
More and more businesses have adopted virtualisation and reduced costs on server maintenance and storage. Italik takes care of switching your computing processes over with minimal disruption and taking into account your storage and hardware needs.
- Save on space and operating costs by cutting down server capacity waste
- Expert transition means minimal disruption
- Italik provides support for all virtualised clients to ensure their solution receives expert maintenance
Examples of recent projects include:
- A server virtualisation project for a leading independent school. Italik carried out a thorough assessment of the school’s requirements, implemented a HyperV server cluster providing a virtual server system with increased storage. We also put in place a fast and efficient backup solution using Veeam Backup and Replication providing flexible, and reliable recovery specifically for virtualized applications and data.
- As part of a new office setup to support a recently won contract, JN Bentley were required to allow both their own internal staff and multiple partners to securely hot-desk. JN Bentley and each partner would be providing local servers for their own users. Secure access to these servers would be needed for the appropriate users from any network point to permit hot-desking.
Italik implemented a solution employing 802.1x authenticated networking technologies to allow secure hot-desking between internal staff and partners.
JN Bentley is a leading, privately-owned construction company in the UK, directly employing over 500 people. They have an annual turnover in the region of £100 million, generated from projects in both the building and civil engineering markets.
Highfield & Brookham Case Study
Highfield & Brookham are independent prep and pre prep schools for pupils aged 3 to 13 years, set in stunning 175 acre grounds, near Hampshire’s border with West Sussex. Italik upgraded their servers to meet pupil and staff needs:
Italik were the only company that really took the time and effort to ascertain our requirements and have proved to be reliable, dependable and competent in implementing our new solution and providing ongoing support.